Thursday, August 21, 2008

Noelle's Introduction

Hello classmates, my name is Jessica Noelle Shipman. I answer to Noelle, which is my middle name. I am an Elementary Education major and hope to become a kindergarten teacher.I am an only child and i come from a very small family, which is spread out all over the country. I am from Deatsville,AL, which is a very small town also referred to as Slapout.The entire town is based around Lake Jordan, which was really fun to live on.I love the water, going out on the boat, and water sports. I came to South Alabama originally to become an Occupational Therapist because they have a very good master's program for O.T. majors. I figured out that the medical field was not for me and took an interests test, which lead me to Education and here i am.

No comments: