Sunday, August 24, 2008

I have been thinking about what to do for my week 5 presentation

Hello again, its Noelle just checking in before the deadline. I have spent the weekend pondering on what to do this presentation on, trying to come up with a storyboard. The presentation has to be on some aspect of my life. My family is very small and i like to keep that aspect of my life private. I do not have a job as of right now because i have overwhelmed myself with too many classes. My life is pretty boring so i don't think i have any adventures to take note of being that i have only been alive for 20 years. I thought about it and i don't really have any hobbies and i am not a track star, or have anything i have a passion for to write about right now. Then i started thinking what do i do in my spare time? I am a very social person and i spend my free time surrounded by my friends. I have a group of friends that i am very close to and that i see everyday. Then i started thinking what do we do when we are together? We go to the beach on a regular basis, we like to travel, but not too far, and we go to alot of shows and concerts. We love concerts and music. Concerts are the reason i have no money, but it is definitely worth it to me. So as of right now i am going to do my presentation on my adventures on going to concerts and shows. I am not sure if this is going to stick with me so this may change in the next couple of days, but these are my thoughts so far.

........I thought about this for along time some more and then i decided what would be even more fun would be to do my presentation on my 12 best friends. These are the people who i am always around and make all the concerts and adventures fun. These people are like my family and i want to talk about them!