Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Electronic Contact Assignment

Member Profile - noelle : Teacher Lingo

This project didn't go as i thought it would. I started it towards the beginning of the semester. First i went to Teachers.net to try to find a contact. I e-mailed random people i saw on there and i put stuff on the board to get people to respond, but i never heard back from anyone. Then i went to Teacher Lingo to try to find a contact. I made a whole profile telling why i was in the site and sent out emails and put stuff on the boards and i only had one reply the whole time and it was from a local girl who was a future student in the same situation as me so i couldn't use that as my contact. Above is a link to Teacher Lingo where you can get on and look at my profile page to see some of my efforts. My name to look me up on Teacher Lingo is just Noelle. So after that, i gave up on the teacher sites and went to Facebook. I found a guy named Martin from Germany and talked to him, but he would not talk about technology or education and it was hard to talk to him because German is his first language. So, i failed at my attempts for an electronic converstion, but i did put alot of effort into this assignment and i hope this won't affect my grade.

No comments: